The goal of the BH-Club is a balanced social economy which is based on human values. So everyone can enjoy the basic needs for a happy and healthy life. This goal can only be reached by having a different view on how our system works and taking the appropriate actions to make the change.
CHOOSING ANOTHER ECONOMIC SYSTEM
- We come from a production era and profit oriented economy. This shareholder value system is clearly outdated as it takes no responsibility for the negative impact on our climate and society.
- The occasionally used shared value system, is where business still comes first, but where one tries to justify the negative impact by doing good elsewhere.
- What we really need right now, is the commons value system where business in no way hinders – and ideally accelerates – the transition from profit to purpose goals.
our economy should serve us and not leading or controlling our life’s
THE 6 ELEMENTS OF A SOCIAL ECONOMY
The Social Economy uses different principles than the old economic system. Whereas the old economy is based on scarcity and profit, is the new social economy based on abundance and purpose.
The first goal is creating disruptive concepts to improve our present and future problems within each of the 6 elements.
The second goal is to bring balance between these elements, by aligning all efforts and changes, between these 6 elements.
- Human – Values
Business Hippie Club philosophy: we are only human: respect, trust and other intangibles drive business value
- Economic – Purpose
Business Hippie Club philosophy: Business is there to share: purpose is more important than profit
- Social – Balance
Business Hippie Club philosophy: Power is in all of us: culture is king, talent rules
- Technologic – Co-Creation
Business Hippie Club philosophy: Technology is here to help us: co-create to change and win
- Ecologic – Responsibility
Business Hippie Club philosophy: Our eco system is a responsibility: it’s not other people problems, but ours
- Political – Transparency
Business Hippie Club philosophy: The living society: people and businesses are making an active contribution to our community
the well-being of our society starts with a mind change